Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Life Has Gone To The Dogs!!!


My husband thinks I spend too much time on the computer. Well, it's just not the truth.....completely! As you can see by the above evidence, I am not the only one ever on the computer. Beaux takes his turn ON the computer and enjoyed a nice warm nap! Unfortunately the dog made it difficult to type, since his body was spread across the keys, and I was not able to come up with more than this to post!! IT'S YOUR LUCKY DAY!! You probably barely made it to REM sleeping today! YIPEE!!

5 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

Ohhh! That is so cute!! My sister has turned into the "dog lady". In about 20 years people will say...you know Di, She's the one with the house full of dogs!!

I swear! I never thought I'd see the day!!!

It's ok though, they'll be saying, "the dog lady...the one that lives by the fat lady with the pink hair!! lola??"

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the lady down the street in the wheelchair with the seeing eye dog!

Anonymous said...

I remember years ago when I said "there would be a day when you had a station waggon full of kids and a dog" Hum!! seems like it is almost true.

Hey It's Di said...

Very funny family! haha! Hey dad...Can you hook me up with a sweet station wagon? I just need to get a good Moo Moo and put my hair up in toilet paper and I will be set!

Petersons said...

Who the crap is sneaky pete? Sounds dirty...