Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'M IT !!! OH GREAT!!

OK, here are the answers to the game- (Thanks a LOT Amber!)

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago?

I was 10 years younger! haha! I was preparing for my dear Sister in-law's wedding (oh, and my brother's! haha) I had 3 children at the time (and of course my husband) and I was SKINNY!! What is up with that? Now I just look at the pictures in awe and say "Was that REALLY me?"

5 Things on my To-Do List: (Believe me, I have a boring life!)

1. Get up and get my booty going! ( Oh fun! I love to work Saturdays!)
2. Drink a Diet Coke (or two or three maybe)
3. Tell the kids to accomplish at least ONE chore while I'm gone! (and complain only once!)
4. Return to land of MUCH laundry and NO help and get going on it! (vow to swear only a handful of times)
5. Have another DC (or so) and venture out into "the black hole of doom" (house) to make a path so that people don't hurt themselves.

Snacks I enjoy

Man! I'm trying to think of snacks I DON'T enjoy! That list would be much shorter!!
I'm all about my Diet Coke with Lime and some peanut (or peanut butter) M&M's or a Symphony bar (with toffee & almonds). Those top my list. But it could go on forever so I will stop!

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:

Billionaire huh? I would be glad to have a thousand extra at this point! haha! Well, if I EVER did win that much (heavens knows I will not work hard enough to have it! )I would pay Tithing of course and then I would definitely pay off my house and of course update some things. I would invest in some annuities, (I would hire a real financial advisor for myself). I would take trips EVERYWHERE and take all my family with me. I would make sure my kids had college money and DANG I wouldn't work but would shop like a crazy woman EVERY day! I would drive something nice......I don't know what that would be since I try to avoid looking TOO hard at expensive vehicles at this point. I would definitely donate to charities. ( I had to say that to not look like too big of a snob! haha! Just teasing, I really would!)

3 Bad Habits:

1. Getting annoyed easy
2. Internet junkie
3. Eating a lot and not exercising enough!

5 Places I have lived: (I haven't gone far)

1. Salem, Utah
2. Provo, Utah
3. Spanish Fork, Utah
4. Small town, USA
5. There isn't a fifth place! Guess it's time to move!!

5 Jobs I've had: (Boy, this is starting to depress me!)

1. Kmart (fall apart) (Retail Crap!)
2. Home (Mother- Still trying to get promoted!)
3. Sweetbriar Cove (Florist, Accountant)
4. Peak Physical Therapy (Accountant)
5. UCMA (Accountant)

5 Things people don't know about me:

1. I have a terrible memory.
2. I have an obsession with groomed fingernails.
3. I love the feel of Q-tips in my ears!

what was the question again?...... Oh yeah!

4. I actually DO like dogs! I didn't know that either!!

5. I despise mean people. Can't do rude or obnoxious, it's an embarrassment!


I'm such a loser that I'm trying to come up with five names to pass this onto and I can't think of a darned person that wasn't JUST tagged! What is up with that?? I will keep soul searching!! Maybe something will come up!




No comments: