Monday, July 21, 2008

Vacation- Family Style

We are spending the week with family for our annual "Deer Valley/Park City Vacation". It is a great week where we do NOTHING we don't want and EVERYTHING we do want! I love it!!



It is always fun to shop down Park City Main Street. The shops and people are so interesting!




My hubby enjoyed shopping this time because it involved belly dancers for entertainment. (And boy was he entertained. I had to drag him away kicking and screaming. It was quite the scene I tell you:)


If there is one place that is "Green" it's definitely Park City. Here are the recycle containers and instructions for where to put what. Everything they were selling at this "Market On Main" was a green product. (Who knows, I may learn a thing or two).

It was Hubby-Bob's (not his real name) Birthday yesterday. He spent some time doing this.

And some time doing this. You have to take lots of naps when you are now half way to 88!
(He may just kill me for this pic and comment-but I can still outrun the old fart! heehee!)

Hope you are having a great week! I will be bringing you more from beautiful Deer Valley later.

13 comments:

Nancy Face said...

Can I come too? ;)

Hey It's Di said...

YES Nancy! You can come!

Jenny said...

Oh I am jealous. I am still here. Crying because my bestest friends are having fun without me.

Kathi D said...

Happy birthday "Bob" or whatever you are calling yourself!

Jillybean said...

Happy birthday to Bob!
It's my brother's birthday today also.

Does he read your blog? Cause if he doesn't you'll totally get away with telling his age. Or you can just say that you meant 33, but you're not good at math.

Sounds like a fun vacation!

Hey It's Di said...

Jill- No he doesn't read my blog and sometimes I get after him because HE of all people should be interested in what I might put here:) I think I'm safe with giving away his old age....I hope!

Jen said...

Yeah, I am glad my hubby reads my blog, or I might overshare something. He's very conservative. I on the other hand have a ridiculous quantity of nurses in my family, and there is no sacrosanct conversational topic when they all get together. Any body fluid, you name it. Open season.

Neil said...

Old FART is the perfect name for him, especially the FART part. He is banned from beans forever!!!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Vacations all I ever wanted. Vacation had to get away.

This comment was plagiarized from The Go-Gos

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Happy Birthday Bob. Bob happens to be my favorite of all the anagram names!!!

Jean Knee said...

it's sooo boring around here. We never have kewl belly dancers to enhance our shopping experience. :(

44??? that is soo so sooo ancient

Hey It's Di said...

Jean Knee- I think that only in Park City do you get belly dancers while shopping:)

and NO 44 isn't ancient! I'm right behind him. 199 is more like ancient to me:0

Corrine said...

love the pictures of bob and bet he was thrilled you posted them.

i love park city. we went there for our honeymoon, well part of it.

looks like lots of fun