Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kicking Back Condo Style

While on vacation, we spend a bit of time at the fabulous condos in Deer Valley. That is, when we are not down in Park City shopping. . . which is a LOT of time for me:) This is how we kick back here:



Here is Kitty getting her hair bows in for the day. . . all 40 of them. You can never have enough hair bows as a teenager can you? Her amazing "bower" is none other than her three year old cousin Gabs. Notice that there are a couple of redheads in the pic? Yeah, we don't know where they came from.



Every day we do some craft project for the kids. Here are the cousins with Grandma V. doing bead necklaces & sticker art. We manage to keep the kids under control for about 20 minutes and then it's back to KIDS GONE WILD!


Al-Pal and Ty-Ty having a great time doing crafts.

Kitty thinks she is too big for craft time and used the excuse that she had to pick her nose instead. . . I guess she wasn't lying.


Bob would rather read "Parenting" Magazine than help with crafts. I'm not sure what the centerfold is in this magazine but he is sure enjoying it. Check out the back of this magazine. Shouldn't "The Van Rocks" come before Parenting? At least that's what I remember. . . just kidding Dad, there was no van rocking. . . it was a truck! NO, I'm still joking with you all. But I did find that back cover fascinating.


Sometimes when I'm not reading "New Moon" or checking out the computer stuff, I'm taking REALLY BAD self portraits, and blurry ones too! I took a vacation from doing my hair and stuff too so don't laugh. It's just me!. . . Oh, and Bob.

Bob and I went shopping and look what we found in the window of Geoffrey Beene. It's a Bat if you can't tell. I made Bob take this pic because I figured it had to be sick or rabid or something to be sleeping right here in public. I wasn't going to risk myself with this crazy stuff! Sorry Bob. After my vaca reads, he may just turn into a Vampire or a Werewolf! Now that would be so cool!

That completes your tour of our Condo adventures for today. Tune in. . . later? for more really good stuff that you can't stay away from. I know you can't can you, cuz you don't have pictures like this of your own I'm sure. And you've probably never been on vacation and stuff. Well don't you worry because I will be back. . . and that's a promise!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK. The bat thing scared me. I had to make sure I had my anti phobia meds nearby.

Kathi D said...

You gotta love those red-headed stepchildren. The dead bats, not so much.

Alice said...

Seems everyone is vacationing the same week in July!

I laughed at the red-head comment. I was sort of worried one of my kids would end up red since both my husband and I have reddish highlights at times.

Hope the rest of your trip is just as fun. : )

Jean Knee said...

ha hee, I thought the same thing about the van rocks, then you wrote it.yeah

Anonymous said...

Okay so I guess I'm going to have to be the one to tell you that the look on his face is due to the racy and very graphic article in the Parenting magazine on.......... Breast Feeding! Complete with pictorial instructions portraying super model moms.... Sorry to have to be the one to tell you that ;P

Joanna said...

I'm so glad you didn't manage to get a picture of me! Whew!

Oh, and did Bob learn any good tips by reading Parenting?