Thursday, April 3, 2008

What's left of the pumpkin cookies I made the other night. I am shocked there are still cookies in there with me around the house!!



I look at my Diet Coke first thing in the morning and last thing before I go to bed. Addicted?? NO, just madly in love!!


This is a darling nativity my parents had sent to us from Nigeria while they were serving in that country. Now they are in Liberia. (less than two month now remaining! YIPEE!) I love this Nativity and as you can see it's still up!

Here is my cute Ty-Ty! He is watching Nickelodeon and asking me for the millionth time if it's time to go shopping for his birthday (which is tomorrow!)



Awww! It's my cute puppy Beaux! He loves it when I pull down my comforter on my bed and he can curl up in it!

1 comment:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Happy Birthday TY!

I have a recipe for Sauerkraut cookies. Seriously. I have a feeling that nobody would overindulge if you made those.