* Plan to start a diet every Monday, only to have failed shortly after Breakfast. At which point I can't start a diet mid-day or mid-week and so I figure I have to wait again until the next Monday? (story of my life)
* Arrive home from work on Saturday and assume that my hubby and kids will have the house looking somewhat clean?
* Wait to buy clothing for myself until I lose that extra 10 pounds? (still don't have any clothes)
* Write a huge list of "things to do" each day which is way more than any human can possibly get done and then get mad at myself when I've only checked off part of the list.?
* Think that my husband will notice my hair cut or color?
* Put off grocery shopping until there are mere crumbs in the house to eat?
* Eat too much and then tell myself and everyone around NOT to let me do that again, only to turn right around and snork down another big meal?
* Cut my hair off, grow it out, cut my hair off, grow it out. . . .?
* Face my dollar bills in my wallet?
* Scratch my head like crazy when I'm stressed?
* Feel the need to giggle continually when I'm in some quiet place?
* Think I'm going to start drinking water, only to begin and end my day with Diet Coke only? (plus the 10 I drink in between)
* Forget whether I have taken ibuprofen & ask around only to be informed that I took some 2 minutes ago and that is why the bottle is in my hand?
* Call my kids by the wrong name every time?
* Have to be the Mom to my kids? . . . Oh wait. . . I am the Mom:)