Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Happenings

Halloween is really one of those holidays that I could skip over and not feel to bad about. Unfortunately, I have kids and you know how they feel about the holiday! Ty started early with his desire to be Optimus Prime. The boy has me figured out. He starts nagging me a couple of months before a holiday and he usually gets his way. This time it was getting his costume about 5-6 weeks early. I swear the child had worn it out by the time Halloween arrived, since he put it on daily......This need for preparedness didn't run in the family.


Here is Jake and Sarah (My DIL). He was putting his costume together minutes before the ward trunk or treat. And it probably was a good thing! Going around the neighborhood in his Lady Gaga get up may have been a bit freaky! (Fortunately I didn't get a close up with my phone since he is sporting girls size 14-16 tight black stretch pants:) Sarah is a witch.... and she is dressed up like one too. KIDDING PEOPLE!! I really like her!

I wish I had taken pictures of all of the kids because they all were adorable! I couldn't help but snap a picture of darling Avery in her 50s costume and her adorable sister Claire! I didn't get a picture of Alex in his Spiderman costume.....Sorry Al, I'm an unfit mother it's true;)


And check out my cuter than ever grandson Ryker!! He's a Kangaroo if you can't tell. I had to take pictures with my phone camera because I swear EVERY time I go to use the camera, the batteries are mysteriously dead! I don't think it involves battery switching by the kids for their toys. They would never do that!....NOT! Check out the baby Joey in his pouch!
Then some people had on SCARY masks!! They frightened all the kids!
wait for it
wait for it
wait for it!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! Scary isn't it!!










3 comments:

Kathi D said...

I could skip over Halloween, too, and I pretty much do, since we don't get any trick-or-treaters out here in the sticks! Now all I have to do is go buy all the half-price candy at Rite-Aid (for medicinal purposes) and I'm all set.

Lynsey Lou said...

You not only forgot Alex but you forgot Keisha all together not even a sorry! oh well I guess we know who your favorites are! haha

Jana Nielson said...

Hi! Random comment here..can't remember your email! so, check out this website for Ty
http://www.nfluniformset.com/Philadelphia-Eagles-NFL-Uniform-Set-Medium.htm