Monday, April 27, 2009

Help Wanted

Are you looking for one unemployed, goatee sporting, glasses wearing, constant posing man? He's not really very helpful around the house but he can whip up a mean meal of bacon, eggs & hash browns. He can be kind of clumsy but hey it's funny! He's not really tidy but he can make a pyramid with empty pop cans like nobodies business! He's not one to say much but. . . he's not one to say much. SCORE!!





I am a bit(LOT) more freaked out at the idea of him being unemployed, but his reaction? He took me out to dinner and proceeded to run down his list of things he is going to enjoy doing BEFORE getting serious about looking for another job. And he was all giddy!................................. I just have to say
" Whatever dream boy!"





6 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah, when the same thing happened to us I said, "Should we cancel our Netflix?" And my husband said, "No way! Now we'll have tons of time to watch movies. Let's upgrade!"

Jen said...

He has a job again, though. Don't worry. Your honey will again soon, too.

I am a mother! said...

Those poses are so funny! Good luck with the job hunt. I hope he finds one quickly!

Nancy Face said...

It's funny how he poses with The Fist! I hope he finds another job quickly! :)

Carrot Jello said...

I'd bet he be good at something having to do with thinking. He does the pose so well.
Good luck!

Melanie said...

He can join my unemployed Fan Club