Friday, February 26, 2010

Life!.......sigh

Do you ever feel like the world is crashing down on you? It's been one of those weeks!.... I am glad it's almost over..... at least I HOPE!
It's a mixture of stresses actually. First there are the "What ifs" at work.... and at home.
And there are the mounting piles of tax documents to sort through and prepare.
...
And finally there are those kids. Kinda wishing I hadn't cut the duct tape. They are safer when they are secured to the wall. And to think I have four!



I may need a little shopping a lot of chocolate and some In-N-Out therapy to get me somewhat out of this funk.

"But doctor... I don't know why I am over weight?"

5 comments:

Jillybean said...

I've always said that there are unlimited child care uses for duct tape........

I had a In-N-Out chocolate shake yesterday. It was divine and much needed. I suggest you try one.

Kathi D said...

If you hadn't wasted some of your tape on that stuffed toy, you could have taped up the other kids, doh!

I didn't know In n Out had Utah locations. Cool!

Bemily said...

Oh man.. I totally am jealous you have an In N Out and the tape picture made me laugh. Miss you Di!

nicole hill gerulat said...

in n out ALWAYS fixes my mood. Glad you liked the christmas card. :)

Lighting said...

THe duct tape picture just made my week a little better! So funny!